Mt Drum Lutheran Church is a little Church with a big heart!
Our Mission Statement: Mt. Drum Lutheran Church seeks to reveal God’s love through His family and community by bringing people to Jesus while learning, growing, worshiping, and caring for others together.
Services Provided & Shared
Please join us
and invite your friends for Bible study and
Sunday School for all ages.
- Sunday School for children, youth and adults at 10:00 a.m. every Sunday morning.
- Worship with Holy Communion celebrated every Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m.
- Fellowship after every worship service.
- The first Sunday of the Month we collect a Noisy Offering of change for Lutheran Women’s Missionary projects.
- Women’s Bible Study meets at the church Tuesdays 6:30-8pm.
- Celebrate Freedom a ministry to help people overcome their hurts, habits and hang-ups Friday evenings at 5:30 pm.
Imagine if you went to a party and someone brought a beautiful cake. They presented the cake to the host and the host took the cake and hid it in the kitchen. The guests assumed that the host would bring out the cake later, but the host ate it. It never came out again. The guests all went home without dessert. I suppose it is within the rights of the host to do such a thing. The cake was his and he can use it as he chooses, but it does seem a little selfish. The gift was given to be shared.